Call our No Win, No Fee personal injury team on
0114 224 5242

If you have been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault, our injury lawyers can help you claim compensation through our No Win, No Fee* offering.

Call our Accident solicitors** on 01142245242

Alternatively, you can contact us online to find out more.

Losing your sight or hearing is an extremely traumatic experience, and if you have suffered an injury to your senses, our specialist personal injury solicitors, based locally in Sheffield, will act on your behalf to help you claim the compensation you are entitled to. Compensation may help pay your medical expenses, or compensate you for loss of earnings or income related to your injury.

Sight/Hearing Loss Claims Solicitors

You may be entitled to damages if you have been in an accident which causes either sight or hearing loss. You may have been attacked or assaulted, and as a victim of violent crime you will be entitled to compensation. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority may handle your claim and you can make an appointment with one of our specialist solicitors** in our Sheffield offices to discuss your case.

Loss of Senses Accident Claims

deafness compensation sheffieldAlternatively, an accident might have taken place in your workplace, involving chemicals or burning, perhaps due to inadequate safety provision. You might have had an electric shock, while at home, work or on holiday, which could have been caused by faulty wiring. In the workplace, grit or dust particles could damage your eyesight if the correct Personal Protective Equipment was not provided. It may also be possible to claim compensation if the medical treatment was negligent and caused a complete or partial blindness, loss of sight or hearing.

You may suffer from industrial deafness or tinnitus caused by operating noisy machinery. The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 states that employers must follow certain rules in order to protect employees from excessive noise and hearing damage in the workplace. Our Sheffield lawyers will be able to establish whether there has been any negligence on the part of your employer, and make a case for you to receive damages.

You may be able to make a civil claim, and take out a criminal compensation order, where the court orders the person or organisation at fault to pay damages to you. Alternatively, there may be special compensation schemes depending on the circumstances of your injury. Our specialist Sheffield solicitors** will be able to advise you on the most advantageous course of action to take.

Injuries to the Senses Compensation Claims Lawyers Sheffield

Call us on 01142245242 To make an online enquiry please complete our claim form here.

Other related services that we can help you with include:


*Other costs may be payable

**Personal Injury Claims Sheffieldhave a team of technical claims qualifiers who will speak with you and if you have, in our opinion, a valid claim we can refer your case to one of the personal injury solicitors on our panel.


Contact our Specialist Injury Claim solicitors** sheffield

Let our lawyers take the strain on your behalf. We are here to help.

Call us on 0114 224 5242 Our phone lines are open 24/7

Contact our Specialist Injury Claim Solicitors Sheffield
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your message.

Please tick the box below.

Invalid Input